Saturday, October 23, 2010

Not about study hall at all.....

I know this has nothing to do with study hall but Im still going to post this without mentioning any names.

Ok so well i liked this guy and I kinda still do but he likes my friend and she likes him. I am totally o.k with this though. I mean i get it that he doesnt like me and he likes her. I mean yeah I may be a little jealous but I am not going to get all obsessive over him and I am not going to be mad at my friend because I care more about my friends then I do guys. But theres also this other guy that I like and everybody keeps saying that he likes me to. I am just afraid that he doesnt and I really dont want to get my hopes up again. So I am just going to listen to my heart and just see where things go between us.
I am really hopeing that everybody is right that he likes me because I can see that he maybe likes me but I dont ever think that a guy likes me. I guess its just because I am used to guys not likeing me cause I know I am not pretty like other girls...............

No comments:

Post a Comment