Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm Alive!

  You may be wondering why I haven't posted here in a long time, and I'll be completely honest with you. I've been lazy.

   Life has been really complicated lately, and thank goodness for my friends, because I would be so lost without their support. I don't like to be vague, but I would rather do so than be specific, as I would prefer not to get myself in any sort of trouble with anyone I know. All I have to say is that I've made a stupid mistake, and I've realized it too late, and now I've got myself in a bit of a delicate situation. I want it over, but it can't be over yet, because I'm not so cold as to deny someone a second chance when they haven't even been properly forewarned. However, I also hate feeling as if I am leading a person on, when I know for a fact that it will not last long nor will it end well. On top of all this, there is yet another complication that, though it may turn out for the best in the end, is quite stressful at the moment, and may make things uncomfortable for a while afterward. However, I cannot predict the outcome to this issue, and it could always turn out either worse or better than expected.

  That stuff aside, school has been a bit dull lately. There has not been a lot to do, so I've gotten quite a bit of reading out of the way and I must say, if you haven't read The Hunger Games trilogy, you should. Our science teacher is expected to have her baby this week, and our English teacher left us last week for a different job back in New York, where her family lives. That's understandable, but she could have at least told us a proper goodbye, don't you think? She just took all her posters off the walls and disappeared without a trace. Perhaps we scared her away. (:

1 comment: